Grace Day

from the Hosea reading plan

Titus 3:6-7

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

He poured out this Spirit on us abundantly
through Jesus Christ our Savior,
so that having been justified by His grace,
we may become heirs with the hope of eternal life.
—Titus 3:6-7

SRT-Hosea16-Instagram6s

25 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Kristie says:

Not sure how I’d ever survive without God’s Grace. We just have to be careful not to abuse Grace.

2. Keri McCue says:

“heirs with the hope of eternal life” – I love the promise of this part of the verse :) Sometimes I have to hold onto this truth for dear life!

3. Amanda :) says:

“Great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see!

4. Kay says:

I love the word ‘may’ in this verse. It’s not that God is unsure to save, on the contrary, it expresses his character of being a gentleman towards His bride, us. Expressing probability doesn’t mean He is not sure whether we will be heirs or not, rather, He is patiently waiting for our answer to his everyday call of surrender.

Our response after being saved and justified by Christ starts with a choice; to put Him first preeminently as an act of overflowing gratitude or to be thankful and live our faith prominently. Becoming an heir, is a gift, but God is so good that He will not force us into it, so it is still our choice, and everyday we will make a decision whether to choose it or not. If you haven’t made that choice yet, or like me, been saved but keeps forgetting and wandering away, let’s move on and leave the past behind, let’s be brave to face a God who continually saves. His love, forgiveness, compassion and this invitation is available and accessible today, tomorrow and all the days to come. May we choose Him courageously. Love you sisters!

1. Kylee says:

Kay, I want you to know your comment resonated deep in me. Often for the “weekly truth” or “grace day” I quickly read the verse, check out the cool picture SRT included, and move on with my life. But your comment begs me to linger, meditate further on what it all means. Thank you! And I’m with you. Let’s ditch the past and RUN this race for the glory of His fame, not clinging to what once was but focusing on the future in faith!

2. Morgan says:

I love this! Thank you for sharing!

3. Sarah says: