Grace Day

from the Ephesians reading plan

Ephesians 6:14-18

BY She Reads Truth

We can all use a grace day, can’t we? Take this day as an opportunity to catch up, pray, and just rest in the presence of the Lord. Pray the scripture below for a specific woman in your life and for yourself.

Stand, therefore,
with truth like a belt around your waist,

righteousness like armor on your chest,
and your feet sandaled with readiness
for the gospel of peace.
In every situation take the shield of faith,
and with it you will be able to extinguish
all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Take the helmet of salvation,
and the sword of the Spirit,
which is God’s word.
Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert in this with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.
-Ephesians 6:14-18

SRT-Ephesians-instagram13

SRT-Advent-LaunchAd_640x150

34 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Hallie says:

LOVE the Armor of God it is our way of STANDING FIRM in the Lord. And my hope in him by putting on the ARMOR OF GOD. The enemy is defeated and The Holy Spirit is living in us!!!

2. kikicooley says:

Have been needing a reminder to focus on truth. This was great for me today!!

3. Love this passage! Just started Armor of God and Fervent by Priscilla Shirer that unpacks these verses alot!! Loving it. Our enemy is NO one or thing other than the devil himself. He wants to distract us off of him so that we can be distracted and upset about things that have nothing to do with our mission- that have no eternal value at all. The way we combat him is through PRAYER!!!! Being in the Word and praying like crazy!!

4. Kristin C says:

Such a powerful reminder of where our strength comes from. And this got me thinking- I cannot just rely on one piece of the armour. I must take every part and put it on, otherwise, I am still susceptible to danger!

Kristin // thepeculiartreasureblog.com

5. churchmouse says:

True. But God’s got our back! He is always with us, always for us, and we are victorious in Him. We can stand firm in the battle. He is there. We are surrounded by Him and His angel – armies.

6. On the moment of grace day, everyone wish to have some good prayers and wishes for oneself as well as for love ones. It is natural thing that people feel calm and tranquil when they share their inner feelings with Lord. I have a suggestion for students to go online for bringing something worthy in their written papers.

7. Frances says:

I pray we all clothe ourselves to be ready at all times!

8. Lucy says:

Ooh, sorry for the soggy, Judy and Deb. It is glorious here — 70s, low humidity, cloudless deep blue sky. After a grueling summer here in Texas, such a great treat. I live for autumn!