Grace Day

from the Galatians reading plan

Romans 8:5-6

BY She Reads Truth

We can all use a grace day, can’t we? Take this day as an opportunity to catch up, pray, and just rest in the presence of the Lord. Pray the scripture below for a specific woman in your life and for yourself. Be reminded that faith is our only justification, and the same blessing that was Abraham’s is also ours through faith.

For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
-Romans 8:5-6 ESV

SRT-Galatians_instagram13

SRT-Email-bannertemplate_ephesians

26 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. ed sheeran tour dates says:

I can’t tell you how impressed I am with your article. Your insight and unique ideas have inspired me to think about many things contain here. Thanks for this info.

2. Theresa says:

I have found we must be intentional to live according to the Spirit and not allow our minds to be set according to our own opinions. We must take every thought captive and teach our thoughts to obey Christ or our thoughts can kill our relationships with the people we love the most. Think on things that are lovely and pure and of a good report. Then our life will produce peace in our relationships with others and all of our needs are meant by our glorious Father who knows what we need before we even ask!

3. Love this!!! LIFE & PEACE only comes from Christ!

4. Michelle of LA CA says:

Yep I'm reading some of your posts and I struggle with being in truth . I believe like the rest of the posts that I'm a good person and a hard working christian but man I could use some work in this area . Getting off my computer when I should be studying and not going from website to websites that means nothing . I don't have Facebook, tweet or any social media only my computer . That's dangerous enough .
    Thank you for this post today .

5. Teracyn says:

I’d some of you would pray for me tonight I would really appreciate it.

1. Macy says:

Teracyn, praying for you!

2. scootermae says:

Praying for you Teracyn that God would hold you close through whatever you are going through.

6. Andrea H says: