Weekly Truth

1 Samuel 2:2

BY She Reads Truth

We believe memorizing scripture is one of the best ways to carry the Word of our God with us wherever we go—to have God-breathed truth, instruction and reproof in our hearts and minds as we live unto Him each day.

There is no one holy like the Lord.
There is no one besides You!
And there is no rock like our God.
– 1 Samuel 2:2, HCSB

Write this verse down—copy it twenty times if that helps! Post it on your mirror or at your desk, in your car or on the fridge—anywhere you’ll see it often. Save the image below as your phone’s lock screen so you can read these words of truth throughout the day.

We want to be a community that is intentional about scripture memorization. Will you join us?

4-1samuel-2-2

19 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Juliefay says:

There are Rocky Mountains all around me. They are made of shale. You can literally crumble the rock in your hand. They are desert rocks that rise high into the clouds like the Grand Canyon. I think of the beauty and boldness mountains speak. Mountains are the source for much of the water here…when it rains, the water trickles down the mountain and gives life to the people. Shade is given and bad weather is minimized. Our God protects and shields and gives life to us and stands as champion over all our battles. He is the Lord.

1. Erica says:

Thank you for sharing! I am an Army wife and mother, and our family moves every year or two. Your words brought back such wonderful memories that my husband and I share of our time living next to the mountains. I loved standing, in awe, of something so massive and pristine. I realize something physical cannot even compare to the power of our God, but it is definitely a reminder of how great He is!

2. Steph says:

The rock that is higher than I! When I look to the hills, where does my help come from? It comes from the Lord! The maker of heaven and earth!

3. The verse we’ve chosen today is a reminder of the power of our Lord, the one true God…

4. Brette says:

This is so true! In today’s world it’s so hard to stay centered and fully embrace and rely gods ability to support us fully everyday in our lives but this reminds us he can and only he can! He’s truly one of a kind!

5. Grace says:

God IS my rock and stability. His grace and mercy keeps me grounded.

6. Donna says: