Grace Day

Psalm 103:2-5

BY She Reads Truth

We can all use a grace day, can’t we? Take this day as an opportunity to catch up, pray, and just rest in the presence of the Lord. Pray the scripture below for a specific woman in our life and for yourself.

Psalm 103:2-5 ESV

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
 who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
 who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

SRT-WITW-OT_instagramday27

59 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Phylicia says:

Dear Lord,
    Help me to remember Your goodness and all good things come from You. Thank You for having my best interest and truly guiding my life. You intervene when I need You most.
    In Jesus Name, Amen.
    “If the Lord delights in a man’s way, He makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand.” Psalm 37:23-24

2. Karen says:

With Praises comes renewed perspective. We remember His forgiveness, healing, redemption and love. And we are satisfied in Him. Awesome Father

3. Sarah says:

His love is new every morning. Great is His faithfulness.

4. Steph says:

Oh yes! In the midst of it all. “Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with steadfast love in mercy” That’s the best upgrade ever!

5. Andie Walton says:

I love this! Psalms 103 is wonderful.

6. Antimony says:

” who satisfies you with good…” Really?

1. Juliefay says:

This was written by a man who had experienced loss, sin and grief, betrayal, enemy attacks, death of a best friend and son and so much more….but he also knew Who made him and the only one who could help him and heal him and knows all things…..one day we will see our father face to face and will understand more clearly the big picture. Right now, reading the words of a man who expressed his wholeness in God amidst all he had been through is very encouraging….it means there is hope in Jesus who can comfort and cleanse and care like no other. Good is hard to understand…but good He is. I pray he gives you courage to see His goodness in your day today.

7. jill-smiles says:

I am on a mission trip with the youth of my church. Our pastor gave each person going on the trip a care package with their name and a Bible Verse written on the outside. The Bible Verse chosen for me was in this passage. God is telling me that I am right where I need to be.