The Bible In A Year 86

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Numbers 10-11, 2 Thessalonians 2

66 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 86"

1. E Hong says:

“comfort your hearts” -ellie

1. Sharon Ide says:

May we not fall into unbelief of the goodness of God like the Israelites in the wilderness and the worshippers of the AntiChrist. Oh Lord protect us from the deceptions of Satan that make us to forget your truth!

2. JoAnn Foley-DeFiore says:

23% !!! And so much more to go!

3. Angela Nordhues says:

1And the people complained in the hearing of the Lord about their misfortunes, and when the Lord heard it, his anger was kindled, and the fire of the Lord burned among them and consumed some outlying parts of the camp.
    This was very convicting for me. I know I complain way too much. I need to focus on Gods blessings and not my misfortunes.

4. Heidi says:

23 The Lord said to Moses, “Is the Lord’s power limited? Now you shall see whether My word will come true for you or not.” God seems to delight in doing “above & beyond” what we could ever imagine. Moses had no clue how God would provide meat for everyone. Seems a lot like the lesson taught when the Israelites walked through the sea, got water from the rock… I wonder what lessons I’m missing in my life that God wants me to remember? God, help me not to miss your faithful lovingkindness towards me.

1. Charlie says:

Yes! How many times does He have to prove Himself to Moses? How many times does He have to do it for me because I miss it?

5. Kamelia says:

Reading numbers today made me realise also that We must not take His holiness lightly. God is a passionate God but we must not put him to the test by sinning the same sins again and again. Thank you Lord for you redemption through the blood of Christ we are covered but we know you are a holy God. Let us not test your ways to lead you to frustration.