The Bible In A Year 70

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Leviticus 13, Matthew 24

82 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 70"

1. Megan Charlton says:

I am assuming that this passage has rules around leprosy for the protection of the community? But I found the whole passage saddening as those with leprosy are to be exiled and left alone to rot in their disease. As a healthcare provider myself, I can’t help but question why God would be so explicitly clear that these people need to be set apart from society. They did not choose leprosy, so I’m unsure of why it would be ok to force them out and away from others. I don’t run from a cancer patient, or any patient for that matter; I embrace them, love them and hope to help heal them. I’m sure I’m missing something here, I just felt uneasy after reading this.

2. E Hong says:

13But the one who endures to the end will be saved. -ellie

1. Sharon Ide says:

What mercy from God to give the Israelites such extensive knowledge and discernment about leprosy. May we recognize our spiritual uncleanliness, our unworthiness to join into the holy fellowship of God and His people without the righteous garments of the Son.

3. Rachel Herrera says:

Lord lord… as the signs of your coming is growing more and more.. please prepare our hearts more as well so we aren’t left behind

4. Casey Hicks says:

70/365 ❤️ what stuck out to me today, we had to be told not to use things that were molded? And avoid sick people so we ourselves didn’t get sick? I know that’s face value. And there’s a lot of parallels. But simple is sometimes just as profound to me. Laws are in place to protect us. And I’m Mathew. Heaven and Esther shall pass away, but the Word of God remains for ever?! And the parable of the good servant. These give me peace after such a dark and scary passage. Amazing.

5. Gracie Bonham says:

Done❤️

6. Chars says:

This helped me understand V 34 I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place.

1. Michele says:

Thank you Chars, this link was very helpful.

7. Sarah says:

Swim down as many times as you need in this river of tears, and push up, rebound up off that bottom — the cross.