The Bible In A Year 66

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Leviticus 6-7, Matthew 21:23-46

49 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 66"

1. Lauren says:

Thank you I am going to listen to it now

2. Jordan Howsmon says:

I have really been struggling with Leviticus so I went on a search of more “explanations” and found The Bible Project on YouTube! They essentially break down and explain each book of the Bible in short, 7-8 minute videos. My understanding has become so clear watching these videos! I would recommend everyone to take a peak at them if you are struggling with understanding! ❤️

1. Kaylin says:

Thank you. It’s a really cool channel.

3. Haley says:

I used to dread reading Leviticus but I find myself overwhelmed this time by a sense of God’s great love. His absolute provision for an unholy people to come near and be in relationship with the Most Holy God. Thank you Lord for the ultimate sacrifice of your Son, and for His life now. We no longer have to strive and You no longer need to be distant from those you love. Beautiful, wonderful God.

4. Rachel says:

Reading Leviticus has me wondering how common it was to have a sheep/goat/ram/etc that was unblemished. I mean, we sin more than we like to admit, that would take quite a few unblemished animals, so I just wondered.

1. Michele says:

Hi Rachel, That’s a very good point. Reading your question made me think of these verses from Genesis, when Abraham was taking his son to be sacrificed:

“And Isaac said to his father Abraham, “My father!” And he said, “Here I am, my son.” He said, “Behold, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?” Abraham said, “God will provide for himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son.” So they went both of them together.”
      ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭22:7-8‬ ‭ESV‬‬

How God ended up providing Abraham with the animal sacrifice after he was stopped from sacrificing Isaac shows me that God is such an amazing provider!
      To think that He would supply the right amount of unblemished animals for His people to atone for what they did against Him is incredible to think about.

1. Ifeoma Ezirim says:

Thank you for this Michele …..

5. Daroush says:

These chapters of Leviticus remind me of a Policy and Procedure manual for the Israelites!
    manual for the Isr