The Bible In A Year 46

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Psalms 23-25

61 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 46"

1. Heather says:

I love Psalms. It gives me the chills. The Lord has always seen me through. “He restores my soul, He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake” Through my worst struggles, he has continually led me to where I belong. Even when my my faith is shaken, He restores my soul.

2. Kelly says:

Thank you for the sharing about Matthew 6:23 article.

Lord God may I see grace and value your grace in this world more than Earthly Treasures

3. Lydia says:

Psalm 25:15 is definitely one of those short-but-sweet-punch-in-the-face kind of verses for me. Sin is not part of God’s Will. Death, grief, sickness, destruction, and hate only exist because sin entered the world. Therefore, they are also not part of God’s original plan for His creation. We know that just from reading Genesis. So, God still allows these things to happen (that’s the whole free will thing he gave us, something I’ve struggled to understand for a while now.) But this verse tells me that with a heart fixated on God bad things can and will still happen But I won’t be trapped or beaten down because I gave GOD control of my heart!! With God in control, everything can be overcome. With the definition of Love, Majesty, and Perfection holding our hearts in his hands, what can the enemy do?

1. Heidi L says:

Amen. Thanks for this post Lydia. We are overcomers because He overcame sin and death!

4. Rebecca says:

Great explanation on Matthew 6:23. What is the bad eye? http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/what-is-the-bad-eye-in-matthew-623

1. Rebecca says:

I love John Piper!

5. Haley Gilbert says:

Recently I have been struggling to just continue to move forward in my everyday routine because of just the trials you experience everyday.. But this verse is something that I always think of when I begin to struggle… And it helps me to push forward and continue on.

6. Katherine says:

What a great reminder to read these verses! The Lord is so good. Today I am reminded that He Is with me. I’ve been dealing with depression but even at my weakest point I know that He is in control.

1. Emily says:

Wow that is so true…it feels amazing to knknow that God is

7. Bethany says: