The Bible In A Year 4

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Psalms 1-5

406 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 4"

1. Inez Lee says:

It teaches us that whenever we are challenged by temptation or anything in our lives that we need to turn back to him so that he can guide us in the right direction. He wants us to find joy in doing right by him. He is our protecter from evil, no harm can come against us and every challenge we can overcome as long as we have our faith in Jesus.

2. Makenzie Mason says:

Our God is SO good. His law is our delight. He is our refuge, or shield. He set the godly apart for himself. He is our great joy. He is SO good.

“Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe.” 5:7 So beautiful!

3. Rachel Novak says:

I pray I have as much faith as David shows someday. I take so many things for granted, when I should be thanking the Lord constantly. I love the Lord so much for His steadfast love and kindness!!!

4. Sarah Johnson says:

These are such encouraging verses! It’s my first day of classes this semester and I’m so glad the plan broke from Genesis and John and went to Psalms today! I love my time to “delight in the Lord and meditate on his law day and night” Psalms 1:2

5. Rebecca Fava says:

In this verse,
    3. He is like a tree
    planted by streams of water
    that yields its fruit in its season.

Such a good reminder that even a good tree “righteous person” bears good fruit not all year round, but in our season. That when we are not in season at times we are stripped and pruned down so that when the time comes we produce more good fruit. :)

1. Deanndra Macomber says:

Yes, I love this!

1. Lindsey Tooker says:

Beautiful! It’s a great reminder!

6. Jessica Weekes says:

Immediately I find comfort in the way David speaks to the Lord. He teaches me to trust.

11But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
    let them ever sing for joy,
    and spread your protection over them,
    that those who love your name may exult in you.

This to me is a lesson from David in learning to trust the protection God gives

7. Christine Crook says:

I LOVE how much David loves the Lord and pours his heart out to Him. I want to delight in the law of the Lord like David and I want to be planted by streams of water. I’m so excited to be adoring the Word more!!!!