The Bible In A Year 35

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Job 25-27, Galatians 4

86 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 35"

1. Leigh Mackenzie says:

♥️

2. Casey Hicks says:

Ive read the story of Sarah and Hagar before, but Galatians gave new insight. Day 35! Back on track after missing a week.

3. Mati Pettit says:

❤️

4. Emily Morris says:

Galatians 4:7

5. Kara Prachar says:

After reading old comments, switching to message was very helpful with my reading of Job which I have been struggling with

1. Dawna Allison says:

I did that too this morning. Good idea.

2. Dailey Rollinson says:

How do you switch over to message?

6. Heidi L says:

I think Paul is saying there are 2 possibilities – slave or free. He is using Abrahams two sons to show these two different paths. Slave – born to the bond woman acc to flesh, Hagar, bondage, not an heir , law VS Free – born by the free woman through the promise (Sarah), Isaac, acc to Spirit. When we become believers in Christ we move from slave to free, from flesh to Spirit. We aren’t supposed to go back and rely on the law to grow our faith – do the dos and don’t do the don’ts. Ch 5 goes on to say not to subject ourselves to slavery again, trying to be justified by following the law. Sometimes I think it would be easier– just give me a list and I’ll do it! But I think the point is Jesus will change our hearts to be more like His and when we follow His word and His ways and walk in dependence on Him day in and day out we will live as His sons and daughters … free. :)

7. Librarian Laura says:

Galatians 4:24 – is he saying the people are taking this story figuratively? Or that we should? I am confused

8. Katelyn Howe says:

Hi, this is a kind of weird request, but I am 15 years old, and my name is katelyn. I’ve been struggling a lot with seeking god / finding god and staying on his path. So I’ve decided it’s time to ask for some help. I’m looking for a mentor, someone who can help me and that I can seek wisdom in and learn more about how to deal with situations and how to find god. If you are interested my number is 7206607667. Thank you

1. Makayla says:

I have been feeling that too. Always trying to figure out what God’s plan and asking for signs and trying to find Him. But I just found this book on Amazon, it’s called Chasing God by Angie Smith. It has honestly taught me so much already about this and I’m only halfway through the book. I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me. :)

2. Brittany says:

Hey Katelyn! I would be interested! Can we communicate via email to start? Mine is [email protected]. If a long distance mentorship doesn’t work, I can see about connecting you with some contacts I have in Colorado.