The Bible In A Year 34

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Job 22-24, Galatians 3

119 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 34"

1. Emerson says:

Sorry my commenting thing has be acting up so I can’t see what I am writing. I meant I caught up

2. Emerson says:

I was a little behind so I t was pretty stressful but I managed to check up!!!

3. Rachel says:

23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.

4. Kim says:

8 “Behold, I go forward, but he is not there,
    and backward, but I do not perceive him;
    9 on the left hand when he is working, I do not behold him;
    he turns to the right hand, but I do not see him.
    10 But he knows the way that I take;
    when he has tried me, I shall come out as gold.”

{I love the confidence Job has that God is caring for him despite Gods “absence” or silence so far. He is a remarkable example of faith in a dark time when you are feeling far from God. I have felt this before and am so encouraged by Job’s certainty in his future.}

5. Chrissy says:

If you can get your hands on The Amplified version of the Bible, read that!!! It was amazing reading Galatians in that!!

6. Heather W says:

22 But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Sounds kinda bad a first, but He wants us to CHOOSE Him. We aren’t robots! ❤️

7. Megan says:

I had a hard time following as well but I really like the last couple verses. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

8. Joanna IA says:

I recommend John McArthurs but there are many others out there