The Bible In A Year 34

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Job 22-24, Galatians 3

119 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 34"

1. Joanna IA says:

Yes Galatians is tricky. A good commentary can help!

2. Miss Lulu says:

Had a hard time following today’s reading:/

1. Heidi Wray says:

Me too!

2. Caitlin says:

Me too! Galatians and Job can both be tricky for me.

3. Ariadne says:

God’s timing is impeccable…I was just reading about returning to God in the Lent plan and here it reminds me that we are not perfect…I can not just follow the laws and expect righteous. I need faith.. I need Jesus!!

4. Alexis says:

3 If only I knew where to find him;
    if only I could go to his dwelling!
    4 I would state my case before him
    and fill my mouth with arguments.
    5 I would find out what he would answer me,
    and consider what he would say to me.

Yeah I’m pretty behind, but I am so glad I had this truth out smack in front of my face today! Job longed to be able to go to God personally — to have a relationship with him — and because of Jesus that’s something I have the opportunity to do every moment of every day!!!

5. Sara says:

Live in and by Christs love not by law. Galatians is eye opening and heartening.

6. Katie Jane says:

I am so encouraged by this community of women, who are real and authentic in their walks with God. I needed to read this and hear the hope that God gives us all when we don’t understand his plan. He is good all the time, we need to be reminded of that in the midst of confusion and chaos :)

1. Sara says:

True story!

7. Tina says:

Dear Antimony, I read your post and my heart went out to you. The Lord brought me to this verse ‘ The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing’. I pray that in your suffering right now that you find comfort in the gospel. You lack nothing. You have everything because The Lord is your shepherd. All your unmet desires and right longings are fulfilled through Him. I pray for you to fight to believe that and not the lies that He wants something other than your best. I am praying for you this morning.

8. Meagan S says:

I love reading Job with Galatians. Job’s friends wanted him to gain righteousness by confessing his sin and doing good. Paul reminds us that righteousness comes from faith in God alone. How awesome that we can be righteous bc of Christ taking the burden of our sin!

1. Stephanie says:

Thank you for sharing that connection! I was having a bit of a hard time figuring it out :)