The Bible In A Year 330

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Ezekiel 35-36, Hebrews 13

19 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 330"

1. AnnieB says:

Tried to post as reply to SarahMay- it was a struggle- this was how it ended up- lol!!

2. AnnieB says:

20 Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord, 21 equip you in every good thing to do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

3. SarahMay says:

Just pondering this heart of flesh vs stone (we also saw this in Ezekiel 11:19-20). Flesh is alive—it moves, is warm, grows, and feels (good & bad feelings); it needs nourishment, even bleeds, and can die if deprived nutrients. So much here relates to our being actively fed by the Living Word, so we can be alive and sensitive to the Holy Spirit and what He wants to speak, how He wants us to LIVE in the world around us.

Stone is cold, dead, hard, solid, lifeless. Give it all the food & water you want—it won’t change. I️t doesn’t speak of a Living God the way hearts of flesh can. This is affirmed in the NT too—2 Cor 3:3-“It is clear that you are Christ’s letter, produced by us, not written with ink but with the Spirit of the living God — not on stone tablets but on tablets that are hearts of flesh.”

Lord, in a world of stone cold, unfeeling hearts, let me be a heart of flesh that feels your love for them, that recognizes their need for you, that works to show them YOU are the one who turns dead, lifeless hearts to life, peace, growth, health. Even in the midst of the pain we feel, you bring life, healing, & nourishment.

4. Rachel says:

Ezekiel 36:24-28 “ ‘For here’s what I’m going to do:… I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you. I’ll remove the stone heart from your body and replace it with a heart that’s God-willed, not self-willed. I’ll put my Spirit in you and make it possible for you to do what I tell you and live by my commands. You’ll once again live in the land I gave your ancestors. You’ll be my people! I’ll be your God!'”

Such a great reminder- God has the ability and wants to mold us into what HE wants us to be. But first we must let Him do so! I pray that I can allow God into my life and heart on an everyday basis!

5. KK says:

Ezekiel 36:36 “Then the nations that are left all around you shall know that I am the Lord; I have rebuilt the ruined places and replanted that which was desolate. I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will do it.” Because we are His children, this promise applies to us too: God will rebuild the ruined areas in our lives and replant the desolated places. We need only walk in faith and service to Him.

1. Kelsie McGrail says:

This is such a great reminder! It is so hard to recognize Jesus’ forgiving heart because no man is able to forgive as he does, so we don’t understand it. As soon as we ask for God to take away those ruined places of our heart, he does so and does not remember our transgressions. If we don’t linger on our mistakes, we can walk in faith and in service to Him. Thank you for highlighting that verse!

6. Jenna Ann says:

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I’m thankful for family ,friends and most of all Jesus!

7. Kristen S says:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for SRT and this amazing community of women who have helped me grow and learn so much since I started this journey. I am thankful for this Bible plan and that I have an app to use to help me every day. Have a blessed day sisters

8. Katrina says:

Happ thanksgiving my sisters! Hebrews 13:1 Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters.