The Bible In A Year 321

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Ezekiel 16-17, Hebrews 6

21 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 321"

1. AnnieB says:

I know I’m a day behind. Im challenged by this from Hebrews: 1 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God, 2 instruction about cleansing rites, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.- im not sure i understand all of these foundational teachings yet. Does anyone have any resources/references to recommend?

2. Rachel says:

I need to work on leaning on the Lord’s understanding instead of my own; all too often I take up my tasks and responsibilities and lean on my own strength, only to get overwhelmed and anxious. I pray that I can begin to learn from this and instead trust in the Lord’s strength

3. Kristen says:

I haven’t posted on here before but I’ve enjoyed going through the readings so far and reading everyone’s thoughts and takeaways after each day’s reading.

I’m going through a really tough time in a relationship right now and it is wreaking havoc on me emotionally and physically (I’ve been breaking out in hives for a week). I broke down sobbing tonight just asking God to please help me through this and wanted to ask for some extra prayers from y’all to aid me in getting through this and whatever resolution it is God has in store for me. Thanks everyone and God bless.

1. Jennifer says:

praying for you!

2. Alyssa says:

Praying Kristen!

3. Heidi L says:

Praying for you tonight Kristen

1. Tarnz says:

Awwww sweets I remember being in that space too. Hives sleepless nights crying uncontrollably broken beyond what I had ever experienced. Let me encourage you… You can get through this… Allow yourself time to grieve, and surround yourself with people who will allow you to be; and who speak life and love to set an atmosphere of worship. Look to the hills and know where your help comes from. If you don’t have people like that in your life, you will need to do it for yourself. Stand on Gods word and speak his truth over who you are and what he says. I used to put worship music on all night listening to help me sleep, and when I would wake up on the edge of tears again, I would hear the words or music to sooth my soul again and would fall back to sleep. Fill my house with messages from preachers to encourage me etc. We are all here with you too! Lean in to our daddy he has you xox

4. Tarnz says: