The Bible In A Year 32

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Psalms 18-19

153 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 32"

1. ed sheeran says:

Arg! Youd think I would have noticed that! Thanks for pointing it out, its been corrected.

2. Haleigh says:

There are so many names for God in this chapter, I am making a list as I read the Bible of how many names there are for Him. How many have you counted?

3. Kaitlyn says:

I have neglected my relationship from God for awhile now. No reason in particular but I have been having that feeling to open my bible to read his word to learn and this hit me right where I needed. I want to be back on the right path in my relationship with him and reading this is just what I needed.

4. SHEISMARC says:

5. Angela says:

As he opens his arms, and we walk in allows us to open our minds and hearts to allow his love to protect us from all evil. Doesn’t matter how many times you cry out he is always willing to give you his heart which is just sooo amazing that he uses all his mighty power and he will defeat all enemies apon you, giving you the strength the determination the love to help you win each and ever battle, you will never be alone you will never face anything alone you’ll always have god as his just amazing!

1. Jahleel says:

I have sinned many and the lord blesses me nonstop. Not in materialistic things but in life in general, I wake to see another day, take another step, another breath, I can go on forever. I feel so unworthy of his blessings devotion because I don’t thank him everyday. I’m so glad I downloaded this app, it’ll keep me closer to him

1. Heather says:

I know what you mean. It’s so easy to get side tracked with every day life that we lose track of what’s most important. “The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul” I love that feeling of revival. These lessons really help me feel closer to the Lord too.

6. Larissa says:

I love this message. It’s so touching and can really have an impact on your every day lifestyle