The Bible In A Year 312

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Psalms 124-126

28 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 312"

1. Priscilla says:

We will come rejoicing , bringing in the sheaves!

2. Emy says:

I really liked today’s reading and how it’s God who helps us and is with us and our tears aren’t wasted for nothing that it will sow joy

1. Erin Latham says:

Amen! I love Psalm day on SRT

3. Katrina says:

Psalm 126:6 Those who go out weeping,
    carrying seed to sow,
    will return with songs of joy,
    carrying sheaves with them.

HAPPY SUNDAY! I love how these words remind us that if we pay forward kindness and hard work from a good place we will get back what we sow! It’s all about putting love into the world no matter what out the gate!

4. RebeccaC says:

I love Psalm 126! “When the Lord brought back the captives from Zion, we were like men (and women :-)) who dreamed!” How long has it been since I was a woman who dreamed? Who’s mouth was filled with laughter and who’s tough with shouts of joy? I get so caught up in the mundane day to day of life that I forget that the LORD has ransomed my soul and set me free from slavery! That he reached down from Heaven and set His seal upon my heart and claimed me as His own! No matter what the day to day brings, this is he deepest truth – I have been set free and saved by the lover of my soul! May my heart remember to dream and my mouth be filled with a song of gratitude today and always!

1. AnnieB says:

❤️❤️❤️

5. Kimberly says:

Sweet sisters, this reading had perfect timing for me. This is a period of great unknown for me, and I’ve been praying that God show me the path He wants me on so I can follow it. I would be beyond grateful if any of y’all prayed over my situation, because this is a huge series of leaps of faith. Love y’all.

1. Cari says:

Praying for you❤️

2. Heidi L says:

Praying for your continued situation…that God would show you where He wants you and that you would walk in a way that pleases Him. The verses that come to mind are from Proverbs 4:25-27 “Straight Path”

6. MarmeeCotton says:

Perfect timing for me personally. One of my girls is going through unknown waters and this reminds me God’s power to bring JOY!

1. Carrie Lewis says:

My son is going though testing time too. I have to remember …”it did not get by God”. He knows all and is working it out for our good. (Sometimes I have to remind myself of this SEVERAL times daily!!!)

7. Laura says:

3 The Lord has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.
    Holding onto Him now in a time of pain, He has done great things for me in the past and I’m so grateful…can’t wait to see what He does with this mess! He has not changed and He has a good plan!

1. t.yoder says:

I’ve learned in my own times of pain and mess…that He is shaping me through those tough things…shaping me to be a better instrument in a His hands. and crazy thing…it is often that very pain that becomes the strength He forms in me to help others who are walking a similar path.
      2 Corinthians 1:3-4 have become a source of encouragement to me over the past few years…
      3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

I pray you find strength to get through this time of pain…and see the beauty He will make of your “mess.”

8. Lindsay says:

8Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

1. Rhonda says:

That verse jumped right out to me too. Such beautiful words!