The Bible In A Year 306

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Jeremiah 43-45, 1 Peter 1

24 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 306"

1. Sharon says:

Heavenly Father as you say in your word. Keep me obedient through your spirit

2. Sharon says:

Help me Heavenly Father to be humble and to listen when I hear your voice. You know what is best.

3. Ellien says:

This spoke to me today “10 They have not humbled themselves even to this day, nor have they feared, nor walked in my law and my statutes that I set before you and before your fathers.” Help me Heavenly Father to humble myself and walk obediently in Your light with a humble heart

4. Joanne says:

Jeremiah, Baruch, Peter and so many others serving God with tired bodies and pure hearts. We live in troubled times. People seem confused concerning right and wrong. It’s easy to be discouraged but these passages are full of encouragement and show the wisdom and strength of our God.

5. ed sheera says:

The way you write, you are really a professional blogger.*,.’,

6. Jennifer says:

Pure heart to me is caring for someone or loving another human because you feel compelled to. To not do things with the intention of being rewarded. God isn’t keeping scores of good deeds he knows your heart.

1. Kennedy Robinson says:

i love this

7. Marisa Huncherick says:

22 Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,

What does it mean to have a pure heart? I think it has something to do with the refining that takes place when we consistently spend time with God and obey Him. As we make decisions that honor Him, we become more and more attuned to His Spirit. Every choice we make either builds character (bringing us closer to that pure heart) or erodes it. Love well today, ladies.

8. Nadine says:

Just wanted to encourage you all who are reading through the year plan! Keep at it! I’ve been wanting to quit lately since it seems so long each day, too much to add, yet I’m so thankful for this truth, for The Truth. Keep on sisters.

1. Leah S says:

Yes! I hear you..these readings in particular, but seeing the whole story of God’s truth has helped me stay focused during these longer days!