The Bible In A Year 12

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Genesis 25-26, John 10

170 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 12"

1. Lori Brock says:

18Ishmael settled in defiance of all his relatives. Beware of choices based on defiance…led to much conflict
    8Abraham breathed his last and died in a ripe old age, an old man and satisfied with life; and he was gathered to his people. I want that said if me, satisfied with life
    4‘I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; 5because Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws.” Obedience to God brings blessings on your descendants-yes, Lord!

4‘When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. 14‘I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 27‘My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;”
    He goes ahead of me, He knows me, He speaks to me…I follow the One I know

2. Ty Varn says:

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. It’s so lovely to read the Bible and find ways the word and stories interconnect. This is the first time I read John 10:10 in its complete context.

3. Steph C says:

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly” (Jn 10:10). He gives life, freedom, and joy to His children. Without Christ we were in bondage, awaiting condemnation and death. In Christ we are free!

4. Kori Andrews says:

Sometimes God uses people or circumstances to remove us from harmful situations

5. Selena Davis says:

❤️

6. Rebecca Olson says:

I am so glad I know Jesus my Shepherd and I know His voice He knows me as one of His Own

1. Jan Thompson says: