The Bible In A Year 265

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Isaiah 47-49, Philippians 3

18 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 265"

1. Megan says:

I love these verses. “I didn’t want some petty, inferior brand of righteousness that comes from keeping a list of rules when I could get the robust kind that comes from trusting Christ — God’s righteousness.” I struggle big time with feeling inferior to other people/believers. Such great love notes today.

2. ed sheeran first album says:

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really something which I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead on your next publish, I¡¦ll attempt to get the cling of it!

1. have a lovely day says:

i hope you get then hang of this app! it’s so wonderful to learn about jesus everyday in this plan! i love it! i hope you do too. have a wonderful day! God loves you immensely!

3. Jenna says:

10 You have trusted in your wickedness
    and have said, ‘No one sees me.’
    Your wisdom and knowledge mislead you
    when you say to yourself,
    ‘I am, and there is none besides me.’
    So many times I find myself wanting control of a situation or trying to change my circumstances when I need to just let it go and trust in God. Reading the bible everyday is a much needed reminder for me that it’s not my wisdom and knowledge that will help but rather trusting God and having faith in the plan he has set for me

4. Eleanor Hyde says:

the fact that our nature to ‘try and be perfect’ is so unworthy in itself gets me every time. God knows we can’t follow all the rules – that’s why he sent Jesus. he just wants us to trust Christ, and be transformed by the power of the holy spirit (the same spirit that raised christ) so that we know Jesus on a personal level. this then will compel us to minister and act.
    I need this so bad. I’m on my knees tonight, again giving it too him. how many times I’ll have to do this I don’t know, but i do know that God is graceful and the spirit will come and do this when the time is right. and that exactly is number 1 in trust – not ‘making’ the spirit come but waiting, and trusting until it comes.

1. Darlisha says: