The Bible In A Year 245

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Isaiah 7-8, Acts 19:1-20

41 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 245"

1. E Hong says:

17I will wait for the Lord, who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob, and I will hope in him. -ellie

2. Ashlyn Reece says:

“20So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.”
    Paul had such a love and burden to share the gospel, he shared the gospel for 3 months in one place until it was evident that they would not receive the gospel. But he didn’t stop there, he continued in the work for 2 years until all of Asia had heard the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ. This passage of scripture is so provoking, I want to actively share the gospel in my own city! Let the Word of God prevail in my life.

3. Olivia says:

Just the strength and encouragement that God gave Isaiah and Paul to speak his name leaves me in awe. How often do I receive the chance from the Lord to witness to others and I let it slip by? Why do I let it slip by? The Lord calls us all to speak the truth of his name and where Isaiah and Paul spoke openly with the threat of prosecution for their beliefs, I face nothing more than a turn of a head against me. How little that seems in comparison. This reading was highly ,highly, highly needed!

1. Kari says:

You are right, a lot of people probably let the opportunity to slip away. This was a good read.

4. Charlene Lee says:

It is incredible that Paul had such a conviction and faith that the power and authority of the Holy Spirit was still on the handkerchiefs and aprons he had touched. The people who picked up those garments must have also possessed great faith in Jesus after seeing Paul’s witness and miracles that they believed that just holding them would heal them and set them free! It goes against our sense of logic!

1. Kari says:

It is very incredible!! This was an awesome read.

5. ed sheeran tickets says:

when using hair dryers, it would be better to use those low wattage types because they are not very damaging to the hair-