The Bible In A Year 235

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Psalms 103-104

30 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 235"

1. how old is ed sheeran says:

I had been just browsing occasionally along with to see this post. I have to admit that i’m inside hand of luck today if not getting this excellent post to see wouldn’t are achievable in my opinion, at the very least. Really appreciate your articles.

2. Darlisha says:

Even the mighty king of the jungle calls out to the Lord for nourishment. What a powerful reminder: even the gifts He gave us won’t get us what we need without Him.

3. Taneesha Coleman says:

I’m so happy I’ve started these readings. They are truly helping me and are a blessing.

1. AnnieB says:

❤️

4. Brit says:

Psalms 103:15 and wine to gladden the heart of man, oil to make his face shine,
    And bread to strengthen man’s heart.

This is funny to me but also so wonderful. Most anyone wonders why carbs always seem to comfort. He gives us even the joy for small things in our lives that we turn to for comfort when there is no person to comfort us. God is good! And so is moderation which He wants for us.

1. AnnieB says:

❤️

5. Amber says:

I’m so thankful for these readings! They do my soul good. I wanted to finish this plan of reading the Bible in a year but the months of July and August have been difficult for me to keep up but praise the Lord, my husband was saved and baptisted Sunday and I’ve jumped back in to reading and spending more time with my amazing God!

1. Emily says:

I’m so happy to read your post. I’m so happy your husband found Jesus and made public his faith. I’m praying that the holy spirit intervene and soften my husband’s heart so he can finally know Him. July and August have been so hard too, and we have a 4 month old to boot. Should be the happiest times of our lives and there’s so much sadness and conflict. Anyway thank you for posting. It was a little message of hope for me. Xx

1. Amber says:

I’ll be saying an extra prayer for you! My husband and I have been together for 10 years, married for 4 and have a 2 year old and it’s took many years of praying to get him to this point. He’d go to church with me but was always distracted and wouldn’t pay attention during teaching. I’ve worried about him for years but God intervened. I’ll be praying the same thing happens to you!

2. AnnieB says:

Emily I will definitely join you in prayer! As he said in Ecc 3 “He makes everything beautiful in its time.” Actually my husband agreed to go to a retreat with that title – and that is when he made his decision for Jesus – over 10 years into our marriage. Hang on to the promise- he makes everything beautiful in His time.

2. AnnieB says:

❤️❤️ sooo exciting!!!

3. Haley says:

Emily- prayed for your husband this morning!