The Bible In A Year 194

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

1 Kings 10-11, Luke 23

39 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 194"

1. ed sheeran first album says:

very good post, i undoubtedly really like this site, keep on it

2. Darlisha says:

I’ve been asking myself if someone came to me to learn about the greatness of God, like the Queen of Sheba, would they leave forever changed like she did? If not, it it because I don’t know him well enough to speak on his greatness?

1. Jordan says:

I ask myself that question quite a bit. I went to church as a child, but my parents did not continue with it. I recently made the personal decision to go back. I fell in love all over again. I’m trying to learn so much, but it a lot to take in. And I wonder would I be worthy enough to spread God’s message and change the lives of others. It’s a scary question to ask yourself.

1. Haley says:

Darlisha and Jordan– Both of your lives have been changed by the gospel therefore your testimonies are beautiful and WILL be used by God to show others the goodness of Christ and the majesty of His kingdom. Whether you’re a new Christian or someone who has been following Jesus for 50 years, God uses all of us as vessels to tell others about Him and to display His grace and truth. Your testimonies are unique and special and you both are 100% worthy to share with others what God has done in your life and how He loves His people. Don’t let that lie fill your mind that you don’t know enough to share the gospel–that is not true! God has transformed your life through Jesus and THAT is all you need to tell others about Him. Sorry for rambling–I just saw your posts and knew I needed to encourage you both of how loved and important you both are in being vessels to further the kingdom in His name!

2. Haley says:

3. courtney says:

Isn’t it so amazing how much Solomon acquired after he originally asked for his wisdom. Today I truly realized seeking God is what brings “things” to us. I am recently married, and combining households and bills has drained us financially. This hit me so hard. The “stuff” will come when we focus on what is important and give those problems to God. And that “stuff” will fulfill everything we need and more! Satisfaction comes through Heaven.

1. Darlisha says:

I love this reflection , Courtney.