The Bible In A Year 179

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Psalms 75-77

35 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 179"

1. Susan says:

A little behind all of you but so enjoying this study! Found this commentary on Psalm 77 which I found to be very helpful!

2. Lisa says:

Heather, I’ll say a prayer for you and your family! God will carry you through this time and make a way for you and yours. Place your worries on him, it will all work out.

3. Heather Sapp says:

Psalm 77 I needed this today!! Everyone please say a prayer for me. I know I’m a stranger to you but my husband and I want to start a family but my employment is a very toxic environment. Pray for God to open doors for us and me to remain steadfast in His love and grace. An occupation that provides those benefits needed for maternity and pay to support my future family. I do not wish to waste my hard work on a college degree just for my husband to carry all the weight! We are blessed and I’m grateful for what we do have but I JUST KNOW He has a bigger plan for my life! Time makes me weary in my faith but tonight’s read helps greatly!!

1. AnnieB says:

Praying that the Lord gives you guidance and wisdom and every kind of resource needed to make you a family that is fulfilled and focused on serving Him. For your enrichment and for His glory!

2. Rebekah says:

Heather, my prayer for you is that the Holy Spirit will work in your life. Knowing that children are one of the greatest gifts in this life that God entrusts to us and also knowing that He loves you so deeply, I am confident that the day will come when He makes you a mother. I pray that you will have clarity, that you we be able to hear and listen to the voice of God, that your wants will be His wants and that you can find peace and patience in the days between now and then. Be blessed !

4. PronetoWander says:

The imagery in this verse is powerful and exciting! It’s a beautiful way to describe God’s majesty!

5. Cindy says:

I am so hopeful with reading this. I feel like I am growing apart from Him lately and reading this gives me my hope again.

6. Bethany Beinlich says:

19 Your way went through the sea
    and Your path through the great waters,
    but Your footprints were unseen.

I need to remember that he is wth me even when I can’t physically see him. This verse jumped at me!

7. Kylee says:

When we are at our last wit’s end, unsure if the God who created us even cares (77:8 “Has his steadfast love forever ceased?) — that’s when we recount His wondrous works and stand in awe of Him. How our problems perish in the light of His wonder ! The God who parted the Red Sea is still mighty to save in 2016. He will save His people from destruction & all we need to do is trust Him and focus on His nature and the works of His hand and not on our problems!

1. Cindy says:

Amen!!

2. Danielle says:

Love this! It’s still true in 2017!