The Bible In A Year 111

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Deuteronomy 30-31, Mark 14:1-31

46 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 111"

1. Erin says:

I am behind, way behind….

However, it was undoubtedly God’s plan for me to be this behind. Today’s lesson really resonated within me and have given me hope for forgiveness! After reading about the curses and punishments in the previous chapter, reading about God’s mercy has me feeling all kinds of happy!

God is good!

2. Ellen Adams says:

Loving the first chapter I read today! Coming off of yesterday’s reading, we read of the punishment for sin and rebellion against God. Today we start by seeing that his mercies are new every morning. Even before we ask for forgiveness, God is running toward us and offering a clean slate.

3. Jenna says:

Deut 30:9-16
    If we obey God and His commandments, we will have life and prosper. This sounds simple enough but in reality we all sin. However as we’ve seen time and time again, God brings us back to him and forgives us without judgement; He continues to go with us and bless us, just as he’s done with the Israelites as he leads them to the promised land. Like Moses tells the people, the word of God is not out of reach; regardless of our mistakes and sins, the word is in us if we only search for it by turning to God with our hearts and souls and by learning to value what He values.

1. Kay says:

Amen! Yes! As we read in Mark, “the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.” Lord help our spirit to remain strong and resistant to the temptations of the flesh and earthly desires.

4. Audrey says:

So last night we had a house fire and thankfully everyone is safe but probably about one third of our house is ruined and we won’t be able to go in for a few days. I think mostly I’m just pretty traumatized so please pray for me and my family!

1. Claire says:

Praying for you, Audrey! We’re dealing with flooding in Houston, so I can understand where you’re coming from!

2. Kylee says:

Praying!!! For total restoration in your life, God I ask that you would restore both the physical and emotional damage of this fire!

5. Antimony says:

God says He has given them a choice between life and death. And then He BEGS them to choose life!

1. Kylee says:

We serve such a good God who longs for us to choose HIM!