The Bible In A Year 11

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Psalms 6-9

161 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 11"

1. Lori Brock says:

17I will give thanks to the Lord according to His righteousness
    And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
    According to HIS righteousness
    Sing praise TO the NAME of the Lord Most High!

2. Sarah Johnson says:

His name is so majestic. The heavens declare His greatness, the oceans cry out to Him.

3. Lindsey Durham says:

Psalm 9:10 really stood out to me today with what I am currently going through. It was a reminder that He is here with me no matter what as long as I seek Him!!!

4. Ty Varn says:

So many beautiful nuggets in these passages. I feel comforted that God knows the tears I’ve shed and he will comfort me. God also knows what our troubling world needs. In Psalm 9:19 the word reminds us that our leaders are merely mortals and is God is the judge of all nations. May they harken to Him before it’s too late.

5. Steph C says:

“When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?” (Psalm 8:3-4) How amazing that the God of the universe would care for me! I will never understand, but, oh, how incredibly thankful I am!

6. Donna Valenzuela says:

God is a righteous judge.

7. Alesha Parker says:

Favorite verse from this reading. Ch 9 v 9 the Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

When it seems like everything is coming at you from every side, He makes a way of escape. This reminded me to simply breathe because if He did it before (TIMES, more than one), He can do it again.

8. E Hong says:

God listens to us in our prayers -ellie

1. Sharon Ide says:

The wicked are those who forget God. May we never forget the God of both steadfast love and indignation from evil.