she builds apps!

from the she builds apps! reading plan

BY Amanda Bible Williams

Friends!

You did it. HE did it.

We did this together, and it is one of the most beautiful, thrilling things we’ve ever been a part of! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Yesterday you funded our first Kickstarter goal of $35,000 in less than one day.

Who does that?! Our God, that’s who. And YOU! All you crazy, beautiful, wonderful dreamers who’ve dared to stand beside us and ask for more than we could hope or imagine – you just funded a whole, entire, custom Bible+devotional app in 24 hours!

Have you done your happy dances yet? We have! (We may even have video proof. :)

We spent the day watching your gifts pour in. We read your words of encouragement and celebration, grinned and laughed and maybe even cried a little while refreshing our phones and computers like madwomen, friends and family at our sides. We’re so very tired, but it’s the happiest kind of tired.

Now. Take a deep breath with us. Because there is more work to do.

That pretty white cappuccino mug says “SheBuildsAPPS” on the other side – that’s apps with an “s”! We have 29 more days of fundraising to go. Let’s reach our next goal of $65,000 and build a SheReadsTruth app for our Android sisters! We love them lots, right?! Let’s show it!

Keep sharing, keep praying, keep asking God to do more than we can imagine for this community we all hold so dear. We are so proud to stand with you.

Visit KickstartSRT.com to give!

signin

And, because you asked, a lockscreen too ;)

28 thoughts on "she builds apps!"

1. Courtney says:

So excited to support SRT and the development of the apps! :)

2. Kat says:

I was able to move some finances around so I could support SRT tonight! I had originally planned to wait until payday to make my donation, but I just couldn't wait any longer! I'm so giddy knowing that I've been able to help support an incredible ministry, one that I'm CERTAIN will reach so many more women through this campaign!

3. Samantha says:

Can’t wait until the app launches! So excited! It can’t happen quick enough!

4. Deb says:

Agh. It's so exciting. I followed along throughout the day and was baffled at what God was doing! I have no idea why I was so surprised to see God do something so quickly, so exactly what we were praying for, but I was surprised. Constantly amazed by our GREAT GOD!!

5. EssieJean says:

I'm with lizbethjoy, but oh were there happy tears in my eyes when I found out you had reached your goal in one day! Now I'm excited to help fund an app for my android sisters, since I know some of them helped take care of the iPhone one for me :)
    What a beautiful community to be a part of, and what a fantastic God we serve together!

1. Raechel Myers says:

Yes!!! This!!!

6. lizbethjoy says:

So excited to see what the Lord is doing! I did not even get a chance to look at the kick starter until you reached your first goal! So excited!

7. Stacey sparks says:

Wowwowwow!!!! So excited! I know lots of us have been saying this since the beginning of the year; God is moving in BIG ways this year!!

8. Nikkilooch says:

YAY!!!! I'm so stoked! Come on, Jesus!