The Bible In A Year 3

from the The Bible In A Year reading plan

Genesis 7-9, John 3

511 thoughts on "The Bible In A Year 3"

1. Makenzie Mason says:

❤️

2. Rachel Novak says:

John 3:30 “He must increase, and I must decrease.” This is such a beautiful verse and something that I desperately need help with. Would someone please pray that I have the strength to change my ways in order to hallow God’s name throughout the Earth? Thank you!

3. Shelby Campbell says:

John 3:16 ❤️ the most important part of our story on Earth. Can someone please explain to me the story of Noah cursing Canaan? The actions of the sons seem good-willed… so why was Noah so upset? Ham did not purposely see his father naked, but he was punished for it? Any insight would be helpful!

1. Rachel Gallenkamp says:

I was wondering the same thing…

2. Jennifer Fontenot says:

I’m new at reading the Bible and was wondering the same thing. But rereading it,

22And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father and told his two brothers outside.

Didn’t Canaan see the father (Ham) and then told his brothers, who were the ones to cover there father (Ham) up, not Canaan. So Canaan technically gossiping?

4. Olivia Sheffield says:

I cannot imagine how scared Noah’s family must have been to see the rain and get on the boat knowing what the Lord had told Noah about flooding the earth. I admire their faithfulness and how much they trusted the Lord.

5. tatum zingg says:

Having trust in the Lord may be the most difficult, yet rewarding thing one may do. Whether that be with Noah trusting in the Lord, or Jesus trusting him and leading others among himself, they both are great examples of this.

6. Sarah Johnson says:

The fact that Noah built an offering and an alter to the Lord as his first act on Earth after the flood is an amazing testament to his faith!