Checking in with a little “hey girl, hey” post to communicate some things that are really close to our heart—and also really beautiful and exciting! So, everyone lean in—here’s what’s going on:
1. Our heart is to care for God’s daughters well. We hope we’re able to accomplish this on a daily basis by, in effect, shouting, “Good News!” every time a post goes live. We pray that every study we plan, devotional we write, and journal we produce points you to God and His Truth.
2. Our upcoming reading plan is going to be a bit different. Don’t worry, it’s a great kind of different! We are committed to regularly approaching God’s Word with you—that will not change. Additionally, we want to occasionally and intentionally bless you in meaningful ways that support the simple mission of this ministry—women in the Word, every day.
We call this dedicated time “Community Care”, and this is what it will look like this time around:
- Our next study, beginning Monday, September 15th will be titled “Open Your Bible”. You guys, this has been been a passion project. (Which is why we’re a little late in announcing it —we’ve been working hard to get it just right!) We hope this study will be a means of equipping you to approach God’s Word reverently, confidently, regularly, intellectually, emotionally, and so on. When we talk about this study, it makes our hearts beat faster. We can’t wait.
- Because the format will be slightly different, we’ve decided to create worksheets/journaling pages to accompany each day of the study. And in the spirit of community care, and reaching each of you exactly where you are, we’d like to provide those as downloadable printables at a pay-what-you-can rate. This is a “y’all come”, as we call it in the South. We truly pray that making this resource available as a gift to our community will be nothing but a blessing to you all (and your friends! Invite them to join you!). We’re excited to unveil that printable resource to you on the day the plan launches!
- We also know that many of you are quite fond of our printed Study Packs, so we want to still make that option available as well. We’re doing a very limited run of printed Open Your Bible study journals and prints. (We’ll be selling them separately this time so you can buy only the pieces you need/want/love!) So, if you’re assembling the 2014 collection of SRT study journals— if you want all of your study pages to come to you bound-as-usual, or you just love the format of our study journals best—you can purchase those in the shop and we’ll ship it to you just as quickly as we can! (We’re shipping these USPS priority and we’ll try to have any orders placed by Monday 9/8 in the mail by Tuesday, 9/9—six days before the start of the plan.)
Beautiful, right? We just love Jenny! You can order your printed Open Your Bible study journal and prints here. (BONUS: We’re adding an 11×14 size to some of these prints because we’re just so IN LOVE!)
Okay—I think that’s all for now! We are so looking forward to this temporary change of pace and a time to discuss in more detail how to open our Bibles and read Truth, both individually and together.
Know that we are thankful every single day for you. We are honored to share a front row seat with you as we witness, in real-time, the Lord of Lords loving and calling His people to Himself through His Word. Thanks be to God!