You guys, we feel so at peace.
These past weeks have been a whirlwind of securing quotes for merchandise, wrapping up video edits, finalizing designs, and doing the math over and over and over again.
And now? We sense the Lord calling us to be still. The labor is over, the stage has been set, now we get the privilege of a front row seat to what happens next.
And we want you to sit here beside us.
We’ve talked before about callings. We’ve even talked specifically about our universal calling as believers and humans to every day “put forth Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of Man.”
That’s for all of us.
We believe our unique calling – mine and Amanda’s – is to accomplish this partly through the ministry of SheReadsTruth. We feel called to this website, and we feel called to develop a Bible + devotional app.
Of this we are sure.
As you can imagine, building an app costs a lot of money. By our estimate, a designer, a developer, and all of the expenses associated with launching a crowd-funding campaign with lovely incentives brings us to a fundraising goal of $35,000.
It’s a big number. And yet, it’s really not.
I believe that if the Lord wills it, we could fund the app in a day.
I also believe it’s entirely possible that we may not fund at all. That will be through the sovereign Lord as well.
In either case, we feel so peaceful today as we invite you to join us in this front row seat to God at work.
We’re calling on you to pray.
We’re asking you to give.
And for now – and for the next 30 days – our prayer comes from Matthew 6:10:
Your Kingdom come,
Your will be done.
Come see what we’ve been working on, loves! There’s a lovely video, a whole host of handpicked giving incentives, and the hope that come July 1, we will all have been a part of launching a SheReadsTruth App in the app store* for the furtherance of the Kingdom and for our own personal spiritual growth!
View the SheReadsTruth Kickstarter campaign HERE.
Grace and Peace,
Raechel & Amanda and the SRT Team
*To our beloved Android users – we haven’t forgotten about you! Be sure to check out our plan to include you, too,in the text of the campaign page!
**We fully anticipate that you may have questions. We’ve tried to answer most anything you’re wondering in previous posts. The quick answers are here:
- the app will be FREE to download (see all the details of what the app will offer on the campaign page)
- the SheReadsTruth.com website will remain free – even as new plans are developed and shared
- new plans will be available for in-app purchase on the app (again – can’t swing the pay option? Join us on the site instead!)
- some reading plans will also be available on the app for free!
- charging for new plans on the app (without affecting the SheReadsTruth.com experience) will finally make this ministry sustainable! And not only sustainable, it will afford us the ability to finally do more of what we’re already doing – only better!
- if you never pay for a single plan on the app, we don’t mind one bit! We still warmly invite you to use it as your go-to Bible app with lovely bookmarking and journaling features, as well as several of your most-loved Scripture translations.
Share this image far+wide! Invite your friends to join us in this next step for SheReadsTruth. xo